The National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), Philippines is inviting everyone to submit nominations for various NAST and DOST awards, namely:
- NAST AWARDS Outstanding Young Scientist (OYS) Awards
- TWAS Prize for Young Scientist in the Philippines (Biology)
- NAST Talent Search for Young Scientists
- NAST Environment Science Award
- NAST Award for Outstanding Research in Tropical Medicine
- Outstanding Scientific Paper Awards
- Outstanding Book and/ or Monograph Awards
- Outstanding Technology Commercialization (Gregorio Y. Zara Medal)
- Outstanding Research and Development Award for Basic Research (Eduardo A. Quisumbing Medal)
- Outstanding Research and Development Award for Applied Research (Julian A. Banzon Medal)
- Outstanding Science Administrator Award (Dioscoro L. Umali Medal)
- Magsaysay Future Engineers/Technologists Award (MFET)
Deadline for submission of nominations is every last working day of November, except for the MFET award with deadline of June 15, 2014.
NAST PHL is also accepting abstracts for the Call for Papers for the Scientific Poster Session. Please download files for details.