The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs (OVPAA) in coordination with the Office of the Vice President for Administration (OVPA), the UP System Supply & Property Management Office (UPS SPMO), and the UP Diliman Supply & Property Management Office (UPD SPMO) will jointly hold a Procurement Seminar-Workshop on R & D.
The said Seminar-Workshop will focus on the following:
- Preparation of the Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP) and the Annual Procurement Plan (APP);
- Development of Technical Specifications for equipment, services, and other items;
- Formulation of the Cost Estimate for the item to be procured;
- Generation of Price Quotations or canvass;
- Determination of the appropriate Mode of Procurement and their Requisites;
- Apprise project leaders on Outsource Procurement Agents such as the Philippine International Trading Corporation (PITC); and
- Provide information on recent circulars from DBM, GPPB, and COA relevant to R & D procurement.
The schedule for UPLB will be on 28 September 2015, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, NCAS Auditorium.
The memo from the Office of the UP President is also attached for reference. The schedule in the memo has been changed to the one mentioned above.