USAID STRIDE RESEARCH GRANTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
USAID STRIDE invites Philippine academic institutions to submit applications for research in agribusiness, fisheries, and food manufacturing. Applications from the following will be considered:
- Philippine academic institutions in Batangas, Bohol/Tagbilaran, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa/Palawan and Zamboanga, in line with USAID's Cities Development Inititative (CDI).
- Any Philippine academic institution in partnership with institutions located in Batangas, Bohol/Tagbilaran, Cagayan de Oro, Puerto Princesa/Palawan and Zamboanga.
- All research proposals should have a clear link to inclusive economic growth.
USAID STRIDE is targeting the following specific sectors:
- Food manufacturing
- Collaborative Applied Research with Industry (CARWIN)
- Philippine - U.S. Research and Exchange (PURE) Application Form
- Grant Application Guidelines
Visit www.stride.org.ph to register.
Deadline of submissions is on April 15, 2016.