The UPLB Center for Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship has an opening for a University Extension Specialist.
Job Title: University Extension Specialist
Daily Rate: P 859.00/day
Duration: February to July 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in strengthening the Virtual Intellectual Property Office through provision of IP training courses and regular monitoring of all IP activities within the University;
- Assist in the regular IP awareness campaign to all faculty, employees and students;
- Assist in the evaluation of all graduate thesis outlines, proposed and ongoing research projects with IP content and filing of IP applications with the IPO Philippines and Copyright Office;
- Assist in pilot-testing of technologies using the proposed criteria for commercialization;
- Assist in IP evaluation of all research paper and poster presentations for international and local scientific conferences;
- Assist in the review of contracts (MOA, MOU, etc.) with IP protection and commercialization agreements; and
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the CTTE Director.
Send application letter (addressed to the Director), resume, transcript of records and other credentials at the OVCRE main office located at the third floor of the University Library.
Deadline of Application:
February 16, 2015