The National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), in partnership with the OML Philippines invites authors to submit papers or posters for the Third National Climate Conference.
Topics for the papers and posters are listed below:
- Climate trends and implications to DRR
- Increasing risk and exposure in landscapes, seascapes, and vulnerable sectors (IPs, minority, urban poor)
- Demography and migration
- Urban growth, building urban centers/resiliency
- Community-based disaster response
- Available technologies and communication tools
- Early warning systems
- Lessons from Ondyoy, Habagat, Pablo, Yolanda etc
The conference will be held on 25 September 2014 at the Traders Hotel, Manila. Deadline of abstract submission is on 31 July 2014.
Please visit http://www.nast.ph to download guidelines.