The Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia of WorldFish (EEPSEA-WorldFish) in partnership with the East Asian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics (EAAERE) will be hosting a conference on Economics of Climate Change in Southeast Asia.It will be held on 27-28 February 2014 at Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Researchers are invited to submit papers on climate change in Southeast Asia in the following topics:
- Climate change adaptation behaviors/strategies/policies
- Climate change impacts at the macro, regional, local or community level
- Climate change and ecosystem services
- Economic modeling of climate change
- Climate change disaster risk and insurance market in Southeast Asia
- Climate change mitigation
Deadline for abstract submission is on December 1, 2013. Selected papers from this conference will be published in a special issue of the Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (EEPS), a journal of the EAAERE. Some of the papers will be selected as contributed chapters in an edited book.
Researchers who are interested to attend the conference may request for a partial support upon submission of their research papers. For details, you can download the attached PDF file.