The Philippine Council for Industry, Energy and Emerging Technology Research and Development (PCIEERD) of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) would like to extend the invitation to the 2017 Call for Proposals (CFP). The R&D proposals should be directed towards harnessing the potential of emerging technologies, expand technology development and innovation for the industry, energy and transportation sectors, and develop S&T interventions and solutions for climate change adaptation and mitigation and disaster risk reduction.
Proposals must be aligned with the PCIEERD Priority Thrust and should be within the Council's sectoral coverage, as follows:
- Appropriate Technologies for Industry Competitiveness
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Mass Transport
- Environment, Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Materials Science
- Space Technology
- 07 October 2016: Announcement of Call for Proposal
- 04 November 2016: Closing Date for submission of Capsule Proposals
- Before 16 December 2016: Notification of pre-selected capsule proposals
- 15 January 2017: Closing Date of e-proposal submission of "Full Blown Proposal"
- 30 March 2017: Notification of Successful Applicants Before There is also a short video on this posted on PCIEERD's Facebook page.
Research proposals that will address the PCIEERD Priority Thrust may also include the following emerging technology applications:
For those who are interested to submit their proposals, the complete package of the Call for Proposals and Proposals Application Forms are downloadable at the PCIEERD website or the e-Proposals website. The following dates pertaining to the 2017 CFP shall be strictly observed: