WHO MAY BE NOMINATED
The nominee must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- commitment to academic freedom and the values and ideals of the University;
- distinction or outstanding academic credentials in the nominee’s chosen field of expertise which should be along the lines of the unit’s disciplines or fields; Filipino citizen;
- leadership qualities and administrative or managerial capability;
- must be willing to serve; and
- must consider resource generation an important function of the position.
The nominee need not be a faculty member at the time of his/her nomination. Should he/she be appointed as Director, he/she must have a faculty appointment.
WHO MAY NOMINATE
The following may submit nominations:
- any UPLB personnel;
- students and alumni;
- others from outside the unit; or
- an interested candidate.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Nominators (individuals or groups) shall submit:
- duly signed letter containing the justification for the nomination; and
- a three-page summary of the nominee’s curriculum vitae.
17 April 2017: Deadline for submission of nominations to the Office of the Chancellor
21 April 2017 (9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.):Presentation of End of Term Report of the Current OICA Director at the OVCRE Annex (All interested parties are free to attend.)
24 April 2017 (9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.): Presentation of the Vision, Mission, and Goals of Nominees at the OVCRE Annex (All interested parties are free to attend.)