The Hitachi Global Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2021 Asia Innovation Award from 01 April to 30 June 2021. Awardees will be receiving trophies, certificates, and cash prizes allocated as follows:
- Best Innovation Award – JPY 3,000,000
- Outstanding Innovation Award – JPY 1,000,000
- Encouragement Award – Approx. JPY 500,000
Launched in 2020, the Asia Innovation Award is aimed at promoting science, technology and innovation that helps solve social issues and realize a sustainable society in the ASEAN region. This award recognizes individuals and groups whose outstanding achievements in R&D in the fields of science and technology have positively served public interests.
The award-giving body will be accepting the top three (3) applications from UPLB that are aligned with SDGs 14 (Life below Water) and 15 (Life on Land) and have also tackled the other SDGs.
- Application Form (DOCX and PDF format)
- 5-minute R&D Introduction Video
- At most three (3) attachments of evidence on achievement in R&D
- Recommendation Letter written and signed by your Unit Head